Thank you for taking the time to enter online. A few notes about the online entry process:
- Online entries require a credit card. Only VISA or MASTERCARD accepted.
- Convenience fee of $2 applies. This fee is per exhibitor, regardless of number of entries or in how many departments you enter. If you forgot an entry, you can go back later and add more, no extra fees apply.
- Setting up and access to an account is free.
- Use the Exhibitor Handbook as guideline for entering online (some online classes are abbreviated).
- To speed up entering online:
- Find the department, division & class number(s) you want to enter.
- 4-H and FFA exhibitors will not be able to enter online, but must have their entries turned in at the Western Idaho Fair Premium Office no later than August 1. Call the Premium Office at 287-5663 or the Extension Office at 287-5900 for more information.
South Expo = 4-H • Home Arts • Hobby Craft • Ceramics • Culinary
North Expo = Fine Arts • Floral • Agriculture • Youth • Photography
Barns & Arenas = All Animals (see schedule)