The Western Idaho Fair is famous for good, clean family fun. And if you’re on a budget, there’s no better value in town. For just the price of admission ($7 for adults and $4 for children before August 18), the Fair delivers this summer’s greatest acts. Here’s the lineup:
- Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo, Josh Turner, LOCASH, and Sawyer Brown on the Grandstand Stage, all free with gate admission.
- Grounds acts to make you clap your hands and stomp your feet, including Summer Schappell from NBC’s The Voice, Redhead Express, rePercussion, Patton Leatha, and Life in the Fast Lane.
- Fair’s Got Talent – Cheer on your favorite local act at our first ever talent show at the Fair—and help us pick the Fair VIP!
- Butterfly Adventures – Over 1,200 colorful North American butterflies to amaze and inform the little ones.
- Moto Maniacs – Enjoy the thrill of death-defying motorcycle tricks without any of the hospital bills.
- Mango and Dango – A combination of circus clowning, acrobatics, aerials, and dance to mesmerize and inspire.
- Circus Imagination – A good trial run for the kid ready to run off and join the circus.
- Olate Dogs – Doggie stunts sure to bring a big smile to your face.
- Kids Pedal Tractor Pull – Kids put the pedal to the metal for a taste of farm living.
- Biggest Little Cowboys improv show – Belly laughs for you and your kids alike.
- Meet the Animals – Feed an alpaca, pet a goat, and take the Fair’s best animal selfie.
- Hypnotist Tyzen – You will watch the hypnotist, you will watch the hypnotist…
- Juggler Jeremy Shafer – Look out for him juggling all around the grounds.
- Ventriloquist David Malmberg – Simple, back-to-basics laughter for the whole family.
- Ham Bone Racing Pigs – These competitors take mud-slinging to a whole new level.
- Skip Banks – Universally appealing slapstick physical comedy.
- Sean Emery – Classic clowning around, including fire-eating, juggling, and unicycling.